MikroTik Antenna kit for LoRa®TOF-0809-7V-S1
- 6.5 dBi Omni antenna for 824-960 MHz
- Antenna kit for LoRa® with a 6.5 dBi Omni antenna for 824-960 MHz, 1 m long SMA cable, and mechanical holder for quick and easy mast attachment – when you need that extra network coverage.
SKU: TOF-0809-7V-S1SKU: TOF-0809-7V-S1
MikroTik LoRa wAP LR8 kit RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LR8
- An out-of-the-box gateway solution for LoRa® technology, 863-870 MHz
- wAP LR8 kit – an out-of-the-box solution to use LoRa® technology. This kit contains a pre-installed UDP packet forwarder to any public or private LoRa® servers and an outdoor weatherproof wireless access point with 2.4 GHz WLAN interface and Ethernet port that could be used as a backend.
- This particular wAP form-factor has been tested in many other MikroTik products – it can deliver excellent and stable performance in almost any weather condition.
- You can use the optional internal 2 dBi antenna or attach an external antenna. For extra network coverage, we suggest adding the MikroTik Antenna kit for LoRa®.wAP LR8 kit supports 863-870 MHz frequency, used in European Union, Russia, India etc.Functional and non-intrusive design, astonishing durability, and great value – that is the wAP LR8 kit, the long-awaited solution for LoRa® technology for enthusiasts of any level.
SKU: RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LR8SKU: RBwAPR-2nD&R11e-LR8