Aironet 1540 Series, Cisco Access Points
Cisco Aironet 1542i Outdoor Access Point
- Semi-omnidirectional antenna
- 802.11ac Wave 2 support
- MU-MIMO 2×2, 2 spatial streams
- Flexible deployment with Mobility Express, as traditional APs, and in mesh networks
- Small but mighty, with Wave 2 supportCisco Aironet 1540 Series outdoor access points offer the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 functions in a rugged, ultra-low-profile housing that service providers and enterprises can deploy easily.The Cisco Aironet 1540 Series is ideal for applications requiring rugged outdoor Wi-Fi coverage and supports the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 radio standard. Housed in a compact, aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-deploy package, the 1540 Series offers flexible deployment options for service providers and enterprise networks that need the fastest links possible for mobile outdoor clients (smartphones, tablets, and laptops) and wireless backhaul. The 1540 Series access points give network operators the flexibility to balance their desired wireless coverage with their need for easy deployment.Whether deployed as a traditional access point or a wireless mesh access point, the 1540 Series provides the throughput capacity needed for today’s bandwidth-hungry devices.
SKU: AIR-AP1542I-E-K9SKU: AIR-AP1542I-E-K9
Aironet 1850 Series
Cisco Aironet 1852i Access Point
- Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco® Aironet® 1850 Series delivers industry-leading performance for enterprise and service provider markets via enterprise-class 4×4 MIMO, four-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE’s new 802.11ac Wave 2 specification.
- The Aironet 1850 Series extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support
SKU: AIR-AP1852I-E-K9SKU: AIR-AP1852I-E-K9
Aironet 3800 Series
Cisco Aironet 3802e Access Point with External Antennas
- 2 Ethernet ports
- High-density experience
Superior RF architecture that provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices, giving the end-user a seamless wireless experience.
- Flexible radio assignment
Allows the access points to intelligently determine the operating mode of serving radios based on the RF environment.
- Optimized access point roaming
Helps ensure that client devices associate with the access point in their coverage range that offers a faster data rate.
- Modular architecture
The side-mount connection allows companies to add and remove modules as needed without having to dismount the access point from the ceiling, further simplifying the customer’s time and dollars when performing network upgrades.
SKU: AIR-AP3802E-E-K9SKU: AIR-AP3802E-E-K9