Cambium ePMP 2000 5GHz Access Point Lite
- Access Point with Intelligent Filtering
- The Next-Generation Access Point with Unique Hypure Technology, Which Combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming
- ePMP has set the standard for high-performance, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next-generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure technology, which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference.
- The ePMP 2000 System consists of high-performance, GPS-Synchronized Access Point (AP) Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
SKU: C058900A132ASKU: C058900A132A
Cambium ePMP, PTP Backhaul
Cambium ePMP 2000 Sector Antenna, 5 GHz, 90°/120°
- 5 GHz, 90/120 Degree Sector with Mounting Kit
- Cambium Networks has deployed more than five million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Based on this vast experience, Cambium Networks has designed an antenna solution that enables network operators to increase the spectral efficiency and scale of their ePMP point-to-multipoint (PMP) distribution access networks. Wireless Service Providers deploying networks in 5 GHz spectrum will find this sector antenna for 90° and 120° applications especially well-suited for high-density networks requiring frequency re-use and wide-band spectrum coverage.
- With a compact design featuring integrated ePMP Access Point and ePMP 2000 Smart Antenna mounting, a very high Front-to-Back Ratio of 35 dB, and a wide frequency range, the ePMP Sector Antenna is the perfect partner for ePMP 2000. The ePMP Sector Antenna also features excellent null fill, to allow subscribers at all ranges from…
SKU: C050900D021ASKU: C050900D021A
Cambium ePMP 2000 Smart Antenna
- 5 GHz Beam Forming Antenna
- ePMP has set the standard for high performance, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure technology which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference.
- The ePMP 2000 System consists of a high-performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
- Intelligent Filtering improves both receive and transmit performance. It protects the network from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
SKU: C050900D020ASKU: C050900D020A
Ubiquiti Airmax BaseStation Sector Antenna AC AM-5AC21-60
- airMAX® ac 2×2 BaseStation Sector Antenna
- Ubiquiti airMAX ac 5GHz 21dBi Sector Antenna (60° 2×2 MIMO)
- Ubiquiti Networks AM-5AC21-60 is an airMAX sector antenna designed for use with Rocket radios. The Ubiquiti Airmax AC Sector Antenna AM-5AC21-60 model has a 60° beamwidth, 21dBi gain, and supports 2×2 MIMO.
- The airMAX ac Sector Antennas are highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments and feature an innovative deflector design, together with the reduced sidelobes and back lobes, reject interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower.
- With improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR), the airMAX ac Sector Antennas allow a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate).
- Pair the Ubiquiti Airmax AC Sector Antenna with the Rocket 5AC Lite for AC Backhaul.
SKU: AM-5AC21-60SKU: AM-5AC21-60
Ubiquiti AirMax RocketDish 5GHz 30dBi RD-5G30
- airMAX® 2×2 PtP Bridge Dish Antenna
- Pair the RocketDish™ with a Rocket™M BaseStation for Point‑to‑Point (PtP) bridging and network backhauls.
- Pair the Ubiquiti AirMax RocketDish 5GHz 30dBi RD-5G30 with a Rocket® base station to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (Rocket sold separately).
- RocketDish antennas and Rocket base stations have been designed to seamlessly work together. It has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools.
SKU: RD-5G30SKU: RD-5G30
Ubiquiti airMAX Sector 2.4GHz 15dBi AM-2G15-120
- airMAX® 2×2 BaseStation Sector Antenna
- Pair the airMAX® Sector Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
- The AM-2G15-120 AirMAX 2.4 GHz 2×2 MIMO Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. The Ubiquiti AMO-2G15-120 2.4GHz 15dBi airMAX Sector operates under the 2.4 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 15 dBi. The Ubiquiti AirMAX Sector Antenna delivers 2×2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses a Time Division Multiple Access protocols to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
SKU: AM-2G15-120SKU: AM-2G15-120
Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna AM-5G19-120 5GHz 120º 19dBi
- airMA 2×2 BaseStation Sector Antenna Pair the airMAX® Sector Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
- The Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G19-120 Sector 5GHz Antenna is a 5Ghz 19dBi Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO Sector Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
- Pair the RocketM’s radio with the Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G19-120 Sector Antenna reaches to create a powerful base station. This versatile combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
SKU: AM-5G19-120SKU: AM-5G19-120