Ubiquiti Airmax BaseStation Sector Antenna AC AM-5AC21-60
- airMAX® ac 2×2 BaseStation Sector Antenna
- Ubiquiti airMAX ac 5GHz 21dBi Sector Antenna (60° 2×2 MIMO)
- Ubiquiti Networks AM-5AC21-60 is an airMAX sector antenna designed for use with Rocket radios. The Ubiquiti Airmax AC Sector Antenna AM-5AC21-60 model has a 60° beamwidth, 21dBi gain, and supports 2×2 MIMO.
- The airMAX ac Sector Antennas are highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments and feature an innovative deflector design, together with the reduced sidelobes and back lobes, reject interference from other transmitters in the area – potentially on the same tower.
- With improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N or SNR), the airMAX ac Sector Antennas allow a higher-order modulation to be used, for example, 256QAM rather than 16QAM. This increases the number of bits per second for a fixed bandwidth (or data rate).
- Pair the Ubiquiti Airmax AC Sector Antenna with the Rocket 5AC Lite for AC Backhaul.
SKU: AM-5AC21-60SKU: AM-5AC21-60
Ubiquiti airMAX Sector Antenna AM-5G19-120 5GHz 120º 19dBi
- airMA 2×2 BaseStation Sector Antenna Pair the airMAX® Sector Antenna with a Rocket™M BaseStation for sector coverage in Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) networks.
- The Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G19-120 Sector 5GHz Antenna is a 5Ghz 19dBi Carrier Class 2×2 Dual Polarity MIMO Sector Antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (RocketM sold separately).
- Pair the RocketM’s radio with the Ubiquiti airMAX AM-5G19-120 Sector Antenna reaches to create a powerful base station. This versatile combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
SKU: AM-5G19-120SKU: AM-5G19-120