Ubiquiti Switches, UniFi Routing & Switching
Ubiquiti Unifi Switch 8-port PoE US-8-150W
- Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
- The fanless UniFi® Switch delivers quiet yet powerful performance with its 10 independent switching ports. Sharing a total of 150W PoE, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports offer optical connectivity.
- The fanless Ubiquiti Unifi Switch 8-port PoE delivers quiet yet powerful performance with its 10 independent switching ports. Sharing a total of 150W PoE, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports offer optical connectivity.
SKU: US-8-150WSKU: US-8-150W
Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway USG
7 in stock
- Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
- The UniFi® Security Gateway extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
7 in stock
Integrated Enterprise Network Security
The Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway extends the UniFi Enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network. The UniFi Security Gateway combines advanced security features with high-performance routing technology in a compact and cost-effective unit. Capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second, the UniFi Security Gateway can be easily configured through the intuitive UniFi Controller software, which also manages the UniFi Access Points for wireless networking.
As part of the UniFi Enterprise System, the UniFi Security Gateway is deployed in the same manner as UniFi APs. Detection, provisioning, and management are all conducted by the UniFi Controller. The UniFi Controller may reside on a management station located either on-site and connected to the same Layer-2 network, or off-site in a cloud or NOC.
Advanced Routing Features
Powerful Firewall Performance
The UniFi® Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support
The UniFi® Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
VPN Server for Secure Communications
A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
Built-In VPN Server
Keep communications protected with a site-to-site VPN to secure and encrypt data traveling over the internet.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP and Video
Top Quality of Service (QiS) is assigned to the traffic that needs it most for crystal clear calls and lag-free video streaming.
The Unifi Controller is the brains of the entire UniFi Enterprise System. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. The Unifi Controller allows you to manage thousands of UniFi APs and UniFi Security Gateways, map out networks, manage networks across multiple locations, and can provide detailed analytics on the entire enterprise network environment.
Improved User Experience
Packed with Features
- 1x Screw Set
- 1x Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway
- 1x Mains Power Lead
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Integrated with UniFi Controller Software
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 3 Gb/s total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- Secure off-site management and monitoring
- CLI management for advanced users
- Silent, fanless operation